Kuna School District Goals for Student Learning
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills as well as information literacy skills.
- Be responsible community members.
- Exhibit behavior that is respectful to oneself and others.
- Accept diversity and exhibit global awareness.
- Be life-long learners who are goal oriented, self-aware, focused and informed.
- Think critically to solve problems.
- Work with others in a professional manner.
- Possess competitive post-high school knowledge and skills.
- Make informed choices in a free society.