School Board Belief Statements
- Effective collaboration and communication among educators, families as partners in the education of their children, and with community resources is essential to the success of our school system.
- Every employee of the Kuna School District is valued and appreciated for the contributions they make to student learning.
- Highly qualified, dedicated and energetic teachers and staff who have high expectations for students are integral to the success of our students.
- Educators inspire children to learn, believe that all children can learn and design instruction based on the measured academic progress of each student.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique needs and contributions who enriches our school system by bringing a variety of ideas, values and cultures.
- Safe and orderly environments maximize learning opportunities.
- The goal of educational programs is to prepare students to become contributing members of society.
- Learning involves both a deep understanding of essential knowledge and skills and the ability to apply learning to solve problems and produce quality work.
- Every person deserves respect.