Computer Lab Rules
- When you are in the computer lab, you are in a classroom.
- Treat everyone with consideration and respect.
- Listen and follow directions.
- Food and Drinks are not allowed in the Computer Lab.
- DO NOT erase any software from the computers.
- DO NOT change any of the settings on the computers. This includes such things as colors, screensaver, backgrounds, and options. Changing these settings can interfere with the normal operation of the computer.
- Do NOT download software from the Internet onto the computers unless authorized to do so.
- If by mistake you get to an inappropriate Internet site turn off your monitor immediately and raise your hand.
- Loading or installation of any software/programs/games on the computers is prohibited.
- Once a computer is turned on, leave it on. It will be turned off at the end of the day.
- Before you leave the lab, please make sure you have done the following things:
- Quit all applications and log off.
- Cleaned area around computer, this includes discarding scrap paper or printouts.
- Put things back when you are finished with them, including keyboards, mice, and pushing chair under table.
Please assist the Technology Department in maintaining our well-equipped lab by adhering to the above stated rules.