NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY
The National Honor Society is an organization of Junior and Senior students who are joined together by a committment to academics and service. Founded in 1921, there are currently over 16,000 chapters in the United States. In 2013-2014, the Kuna Chapter of the National Honor Society is advised by Suzy Lindley. email@example.com
NHS officers for the 2011-2012 school year are:
President – Aubrey Andrus
Vice President – Corbin Winward
Secretary – Emily Tippetts
Treasurer – Hannah Piper
Next meeting: December 5th during tutorial in Mrs. Lindley's room - room 231
- Each year of membership requires $10 dues and signed form agreeing to the code and requirements for good standing in Honor Society. (there is a link to this form below) You will be given those forms at the first meeting. Dues are to be paid by the end of the first academic quarter. Please pay Mrs. Carver and bring me the receipts with your paperwork.
- All gifts purchased for our "families" this Christmas need to be delivered to Mrs. Lindley by December 13th. Wrapped and with name and family number on them.
- We have two families to shop for this Christmas. See below...
- Family #8 Hadassah 8 year old girl -girls size 12, shoes size 5, She likes Hello Kitty, Lion King Augustine 6 year old girl- size 7-8, she likes tinker Bell, My little Pony, drawing
- Family #13 Tristan 7 year old boy- size 8-10 boys- He likes Legos, Magic Treehouse books Dustin 9 year old boy size 10-12 boys, He like Legos too. Addyson 3 year old girl size 3-4T, She likes Poly Pockets and Petshop toys.
- Concession Dates: Feb.15th
- Recsue Mission opportunity this Christmas. December 20th from 6-8 pm. We will be loading food boxes on a truck. The address for the warehouse is 308 S. 24th street. Dress warmly! You can park anywhere on 24th street or carpool. =)
Important Dates coming up:
- Dec 20th - Rescue Mission in Boise - loading food boxes
- Dec 13th - Gifts for our families are due to Mrs. Lindley
- Feb 15th - Concessions for Boys Basketball games
The following are some links for you, as members, to use for accessing useful forms pertinant to NHS
Application for officer position
Requirements to maintain membership in NHS
Service Hours Report