Welcome to Kuna High School Boy's Soccer 2012 Season~
2012 Varsity Schedule
2012 JV Schedule
1. Physical (All Frosh & Juniors are required to have with three signatures - doctor, student & parent).
2. KHS Code of Conduct (All players are required to have two signatures - student & parent).
3. Interim Questionnaire (IHSAA) Permission slip (All players need this slip with two signatures - student & parent).
4. Emergency Card (All players need this returned signed).
5. Concussion Parent Acknowledgement Form (All players need this returned and signed)
All paperwork must be turned in before you can tryout for any team.
All tryouts will be held at Kuna High School behind the game field. Listed below are the dates ~
CHECK BACK FOR UPDATED INFO
Must have 10 practices before you can play in the first game.
We will keep no more than 18 players on each team Varsity & JV.
Seniors are only allowed to play on Varsity, but NOT GUARANTEED a spot.
All other grade levels can be on either Varisty of JV.
- Must bring a ball and water
- Have cleats (no screw in)
- Shin guards (are to be worn at all games and practices)
- H.S. requires size approrpiate with a NOCSAE seal.
Summer Kick Arounds:
Start on Tuesday, May 3rd at 5:30 pm at Kuna High School and will continue to be held every Tuesday until try-outs. It is highly recommended that you attend summer kick arounds.
Every player on Varsity & JV will receive 1 bag, 2 shorts, and 2 tops. The uniform must be returned at the end of the session....if not, you will be held accountable for replacing the uniform and the bag. You will be required to purchase socks, one black pair and one white pair.
Activity Participation Fee: $60.00 Per sport and Activity Card for $35.00