Welcome to Kuna High School Boy's Soccer 2013 Season~
1. Physical (All Frosh & Juniors are required to have with three signatures - doctor, student & parent).
2. KHS Code of Conduct (All players are required to have two signatures - student & parent).
3. Interim Questionnaire (IHSAA) Permission slip (All players need this slip with two signatures - student & parent).
4. Emergency Card (All players need this returned signed).
5. Concussion Parent Acknowledgement Form (All players need this returned and signed)
All paperwork must be turned in before you can tryout for any team.
Varsity Practice Times
Game day be there 5:15. Unless on the bus.
JV Practice Times
4:00 - 6:00 pm Monday-Friday
- Must bring a ball and water
- Have cleats (no screw in)
- Shin guards (are to be worn at all games and practices)
- H.S. requires size approrpiate with a NOCSAE seal.
Every player on Varsity & JV will receive 1 bag, 2 shorts, and 2 tops. The uniform must be returned at the end of the session....if not, you will be held accountable for replacing the uniform and the bag. You will be required to purchase socks, one black pair and one white pair.