Welcome to Initial Point High School
Initial Point is a strong community where students can be themselves in a safe and collaborative environment. We believe that learning happens best when it is driven by student interest, is engaging, and grounded in the real world.
- We believe in an engaging environment where everyone is empowered to be curious and creative.
- We believe in creating a community where it is okay to not be okay.
- We believe in respect for others, oneself, and our environment.
- We believe in lifelong real world learning.
- We believe in learning from failure and celebrating success.
To report an absence, please call the front office at 208-472-9721. Please provide a physical copy of a doctor's note, parents' note or send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.