Welcome to Initial Point High School
Initial Point is a strong community where students can be themselves in a safe and collaborative environment. We believe that learning happens best when it is driven by student interest, is engaging, and grounded in the real world.
- We believe in an engaging environment where everyone is empowered to be curious and creative.
- We believe in creating a community where it is okay to not be okay.
- We believe in respect for others, oneself, and our environment.
- We believe in lifelong real world learning.
- We believe in learning from failure and celebrating success.
⚠️ APPLY FOR FREE OR REDUCED PRICE MEALS AT THIS LINK: https://www.kunaschools.org/Page/546
PowerSchool, our new student information system, is now available for Parents/Guardians to review and update their student's contact information.
Go to https://www.kunaschools.org/powerschoolresources for more detailed information about getting started in PowerSchool.
Once you have updated your contacts, you will be able to see your student's schedules, bus routes, and more.
2022-23: Meal prices - Students will need to pay for breakfast & lunch. Review prices and find out how to apply for free or reduced-priced meals. Here: www.kunaschools.org/meal-prices
⚠️ ACCESS TO STUDENT EMAIL
Students will need to update their passwords to log into their district email. More information here.
HOW TO REPORT AN ABSENCE: To report an absence, please call the front office at 208-472-9721. Please provide a physical copy of a doctor's note, parents' note or send it via email to email@example.com.