The Kuna Education Association representatives are selected within the association and district administration representatives are selected by the board of trustees chairperson and the superintendent.
The Kuna Education Association negotiation team consists of the KEA president and three other association members. The administration representatives include one board trustee, the superintendent, the Human Resource Director, and the Budget and Finance Manager.
The two negotiation teams meet for however many meetings it takes to come to agreed-upon contracts for the school year. Agendas are posted here in advance of those meetings. They usually meet monthly at the Kuna School District Office.
The 2021-2022 Negotiations Team:
- Sallie McArthur, Trustee
- Wendy Johnson, Superintendent
- David Reinhart, Asst. Superintendent/HR Director
- Elmira Feather, Budget and Finance Manager
- Shelley Hopkins, KEA President
- Kelee Robinson, High School teacher
- Neva Noe, Middle School teacher
- Melissa Nielsen, Elementary teacher
- Kelly Walton, Facilitator