2021 - 2026 Strategic Plan
A guiding coalition of administrators, teachers, parents, and busness leaders have been working on revising our distrit's strategic plan.
In the spring of 2021, the Coalition sought feedback from the community on strategies identified in five areas:
Empowering students to lead productive lives.
Future Ready: We prepare for a rapidly changing world by empowering all students to pursue the best version of themselves.
- Learning is maximized when we provide a safe and orderly environment
- Families and community are vital and active partners
- Educators design instruction to engage and inspire all learners
- All students are unique and valued
- All students will seek growth in academic and personal skills
- All students will be contributing members of society
Every day in every classroom, students receive quality instruction and exhibit personal growth. We provide a safe and inclusive environment that celebrates and supports our diverse student community in their learning needs and desired sense of belonging, so they are able to meet life’s opportunities and challenges in healthy ways with compassion for others. We share responsibility with our community and its leaders. We embrace parents, caregivers, and the community as vital partners in the education and success of all students.
We want KSD to be the place where people choose to work.
Past, present and future: We use a feedback loop to learn from the past, continue to improve, and to direct future innovation.