Scroll down for 2021-22 Routes Please Check for Changes!
Staff will be out of the office for Christmas break from December 20th through December 31st, returning January 3rd (school is back in session January 4th).
Parents can find their child(ren)’s bus stop using these steps:
- Log into your Tyler Parent Portal and look in "Student Details" to find your bus numbers
- Find your school (s) on the morning and afternoon routes below
- Click on the bus number PDF and find the stop closest to your home
- Check the website regularly for updates as we adjust routes to add new students
What if there is no bus number in Tyler?
Students must be assigned to a bus in order to ride.
If you are new to our district or if your child is new to riding the bus, please call as soon as possible our Transportation Department at (208) 922-1013.
Staff are available at 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The start of school is a high call volume, we appreciate your patience and ask that you please leave a message.
Early out Wednesdays - Elementary only
2 hour early release will move the drop off times 2 hours early. For example, if the normal drop off time is 4:05, the Wednesday drop off time will be 2:05.
Bus Stop Tips for Parents & Riders
- Students must be assigned to a bus in order to ride. If your student did not ride the bus the previous year, they will not be assigned to a bus unless a request is made by contacting the Transportation Department at (208) 922-1013.
- Please have your student at the bus stop 5 minutes ahead of the bus stop time in the morning. If your bus stop is in a rural area at your home, the bus stop is 15 feet back from the roadside.
- Younger students usually need help learning where their bus stop is located. Teaching them to know the location by landmarks is a good way to help ensure that they get off at the correct stop.
- Large items that cannot fit in a backpack are prohibited on buses. All items should be secure within their own seat in a backpack or on their lap. Skateboards are also prohibited on buses.
- Transportation is required to perform two evacuation drills each school year. Typically, these drills are done upon arrival at school, take about 5 minutes and usually do not cause tardy issues.
Routes updated 11/4/2021 08:25 AM