Routes and Bus Stops
2023-24 Bus Routes are available on PowerSchool and the KSD Mobile App
Parents/Guardians can find their child(ren)’s bus stop using these steps:
- Log into PowerSchool or the KSD Mobile App with your parent/guardian credentials to check your student's bus information.
Please Note: We do not recommend or support the use of the PowerSchool mobile app.
What if there is no bus number?
Students must be assigned to a bus in order to ride. If you do not see a bus number/bus stop/bus stop time, your student is likely not assigned to a bus.
If you are new to our district or if your child is new to riding the bus, please call our Transportation Department as soon as possible at (208) 922-1013.
Staff are available from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday during the school year. 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the summer.
The start of school is a high call volume. We appreciate your patience and ask you to please leave a message.
Early Release Wednesdays - Elementary
2-hour early release will move the drop-off times 2 hours early. For example, if the normal drop-off time is 4:05, the Wednesday drop-off time will be 2:05.
Early Release Wednesdays - Kuna Middle and Fremont Middle
Dismissed at 12:30 p.m.. Drop-off time will be approximately 2 hours earlier than normal.
Bus Stop Tips for Parents & Riders
- Students must be assigned to a bus in order to ride. If your student did not ride the bus the previous year, they will not be assigned to a bus unless a request is made by contacting the Transportation Department at (208) 922-1013.
- Please have your student at the bus stop 5 minutes ahead of the bus stop time in the morning. If your bus stop is in a rural area at your home, the bus stop is 15 feet back from the roadside.
- Younger students usually need help learning where their bus stop is located. Teaching them to know the location by landmarks is a good way to help ensure that they get off at the correct stop.
- Large items that cannot fit in a backpack are prohibited on buses. All items should be secure within their own seat in a backpack or on their lap. Skateboards are also prohibited on buses.
- Transportation is required to perform two evacuation drills each school year. Typically, these drills are done upon arrival at school, take about 5 minutes, and usually do not cause tardy issues.