Superintendent Johnson's Newsletter
Welcome to our amazing school district!
During the school year, I update parents, staff, and the community each week.
The newsletter is usually sent Fridays at 5:30 p.m. via email and text message.
If you would like to be added to the newsletter list, please email us.
Below is the link to newsletters for the 2021-22 School Year.
The newsletter returns in late July or early August.
- 🎉 We made it! Thank you
- ⚠️2022-23: Bell schedule changes
- ⚠️2022-23: School Year Calendars
- 🏗️ Look for an opportunity to provide input on 10 year plan for schools in August
- 👀 Student ISAT scores available Monday
- 🥪 Free meals for kids start June 13 at Ross
☀️ Summer activities
📅 Looking ahead
In this update:
- ➡️ Reminder: No school Friday, May 13
👀📍 Task Force looks ahead 10 years at where schools, facilities will be needed
- 🤝🏻 Please join us Thursday at Swan Falls
- 📊 Team reviewing survey results to update Kuna's graduation requirements
- 👀 Panel process starts to fill KMS position
- 🦺 Safety improvements planned near KMS
- 📌 Open Enrollment for 2022-23 update
- 🎟️ Admission prices won't rise for sporting events
- ⚾ 🥎 🎾 👟 ⛳ Sports gear up for districts
- 📅 Looking ahead