The Kuna School District Board or Superintendent may appoint advisory committees to consider matters of districtwide importance, increase communication with the public and provide for citizen involvement.
These are not always permanent committees and do not relieve the Board of its legal responsibility to make final decisions about district matters.
- Capital Plan Task Force - This advisory committee began its work in January 2022 and is charged with providing recommendations to the Board about current and future facility needs.
- Calendar Committee - This committee works throughout the school year to make recommendations to the board for the school year calendars.
- Policy Committee - An advisory committee chaired by Director Brian Graves that consists of Board members, parents, employees, and a student, to help make recommendations on KSD Policy.
- Superintendent's Advisory Council - Superintendent Johnson each year forms a council of parents from every school and students from secondary schools.
- Negotiations - This team is comprised of representatives of the Kuna Education Association (KEA) and the Kuna School District.
- Community Outreach - Feedback from stakeholders is important to shape policies and programs that impact them and our students and staff. These efforts may be one-time events focused on a specific topic or a broader issue.