Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM OUR EAP COUNSELORS
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers free, confidential mental health counseling to Kuna School District Employees and eligible family members by seasoned licensed mental health professionals.
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF:
- Do you feel overwhelmed by circumstance?
- Does some problem seem to have too much influence in your life?
- Would you benefit from talking things over with someone outside your social circle?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, the Saint Alphonsus EAP can be the first step toward improving your life.
EAP counselors are able to assist with many types of concerns, including;
- marital and relationship conflict
- stress related difficulties
- emotional and psychological problems
- career concerns
- substance abuse issues and bereavement
- EAP also provides community resource and referral
UNDERSTANDING THIS BENEFIT
FREE FOR ALL KSD EMPLOYEES AND MEMBERS OF YOUR HOUSEHOLDS
o 10 VISITS PER OCCURRENCE
- NO COST (to the eligible employee or family member)
- STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL (within legal limits)
- LICENSED and EXPERIENCED COUNSELORS
- APPOINTMENTS within ONE WEEK of your call
- EMERGENCY response available
SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
They are located at 6140 Emerald Street, Boise, ID 83704, directly behind the main campus of Saint Alphonsus Hospital. They provide morning and afternoon appointment times Monday through Friday, with an appointment time offered within one week of a potential client's initial call. EAP can be reached by calling their main line at 208-367-3300. In the event of a crisis or emergency: 208-367-3300 and press "O" This connects you directly to a counselor anytime, 7 days a week.