Under the direction of Skyler Krall, the purpose of the Kuna High School Band Program is to provide students with a well-balanced music education centered around band performance. We have seven groups.
Students involved in this program will learn about responsibility, time-management, relationships, musical expression, discipline, dedication, music theory and gain skills relative to their instrument.
Band students will be able to experience a variety of music and music ensembles, which will help prepare students for post-secondary educational opportunities and vocations related to music or otherwise.
Under the direction of Ryan Olson, Kuna High School choirs include:
- Treble Choir
- Intermediate Women's Choir
- Advanced Women's Choir
- Men's Choir
- Chamber Choir
2022 Choir Schedule
- Wed, Sept 7th Forza Boot Camp,,3-6 PM
- Sat, Sept 17th Forza Rehearsa, 9AM- Noon
- Fri, Oct 14th Required final Rehearsal for all choirs 2:30-7 PM
- Fri, Oct 14th All Choirs sing Nat'l anthem at home football game 7 PM
- Mon, Oct 17th Fall Choir Concert 6:00 Call 7:00 Concert
- November 3,4 McCall Retreat **Adv women’s, Men’s, Forza
- Friday, Dec 2nd Required Final Christmas Concert Rehearsal 2:30-7 PM
- Monday, Dec 5th Christmas Concert 6:00 Call 7:00 concert
- Tues, Dec 6th Christmas Concert 6:00 Call 7:00 Concert
- Thurs, Dec 8th Christmas Concert 6:00 Call 7:00 Concert
- Fri, March 10th Festival Concert Rehearsal 2:30-7 PM
- Mon, March 13th Festival Concert 6:00 Call 7:00 Concert
- March 16th,17th Central Choral Festival during School Day
- Wed, May 10th Pops Concert final Rehearsal 2:30-7PM
- Thurs, May 11th Pops concert 6:00 Call 7:00 Concert
- Fri, May 12 Pops Concert ****No school/Plan to be in town!*** 6:00 Call 7:00 Concert
- Tues, May 23rd Year-end banquet 6:00 Seniors 7:00 All
Drama and Theater
DRAMA AND THEATER
ACT III PRODUCTIONS in the producing arm of Kuna High School's Advanced Acting and Technical Theatre classes.
Under the guidance of Theatre Director Mr. Rippy, the two classes act as a full production company.
An executive council is elected by the students of each class to manage the company. This company oversees the District and State Drama Competitions as well as the full mainstage season. It is an elite level of creatives and technicians that are learning invaluable soft skills that will propel them in their next phase of life.