Teachers, administrators, and parents collaborate to recommend a school year calendar that meets the instructional needs of our students to the Kuna Board of Trustees to approve.
We strive to set calendars at least a year in advance.
The committee will meet monthly throughout the 2022-23 school year develop proposals to the Board of Trustees for the 2024-25 and 2025-26 school year.
Brian Graves will facilitate the committee which includes representatives from teachers, administrators, and parents at every level of our system:
- Dave Beymer, high school administrator
- Tiffany Brown, parent
- Rachel Durrant, middle school teacher
- Kevin Gifford, elementary administrator
- Jessica Griswold, alternative school
- Mandy Hoehne, elementary teacher
- Tim Jensen, middle school administrator
- Ryan Keeler, parent
- Christy Mauk, high school teacher
- Melissa Nielson, Kuna Education Association president
- Brian Reczek, parent
- Julia Sharkey, career technical education teacher
Calendar Committee Meeting Dates
- October 26, 2022
- Nov. 9, 2022
- Dec. 14, 2022
- Jan. 11, 2023
- Feb. 8, 2023
- March 8, 2023
- April 5, 2023, if needed