Kuna Early Learning Collaborative
Kuna School District is proud to be part of a community collaborative called the Kuna Early Learning (formerly known as Get Ready to Learn, Kuna!).
- Goal One: Support parents to help their children be ready for school.
- Goal Two: Leverage our community to help children be ready for school.
- Goal Three: Collaborate with preschool and childcare providers to help them prepare children to be ready for school.
Check out their website at https://www.kunaearlylearning.com/
My Place Preschool
My Place Preschool is structured with a full-time, high-quality learning environment for 3-4-year-old and 4-5-year-old students. Students must be 3 years old by September 1. My Place Preschool offers a warm and experienced bilingual staff, developmentally appropriate instruction, a high-quality curriculum, a low student-to-teacher ratio, and a safe and nurturing environment. Tuition scholarships and extended hours care are available.
My Place Preschool is located at KunaNaz Church of the Nazarene.
1281 W Avalon St
Kuna, ID 83634
Structured with a high-quality learning environment for 3-4 year-old & 4-5-year-old students.
(Students must be 3 or 4 years old by Sept. 1st)
Things you can expect:
- A warm and experienced, bilingual staff
- Developmentally appropriate instruction
- Gold standards curriculum
- Low student-to-teacher ratio
- A safe and nurturing environment
Click here for more information and to fill out the application
For more information, you can contact:
Parents/caregivers of children ages 0-5 are invited to learn more about preparing their child to be ready for kindergarten in a series of three workshops at Crimson Point, Hubbard, Reed, and Silver Trail.
More information is posted here.
Below are additional resources for parents to support their young learners.
- Virtual Parent Events in English and Spanish
- Easy Literacy and Math Activities App
- Four Free 1 Hour Courses on Literacy and Language Development
- Preschool Website List
- Kindergarten Website List