• Student & Family Supports

Student and Family Assistance Program (SFAP)



    No cost to you and strictly confidential!

    The Student and Family Assistance Program(SFAP) is a free and confidential resource designed to provide short-term and solution-focused assistance to students and their families.BPA Health Logo  

    • Academic pressures
    • Family issues and conflicts
    • Alcohol and drug issues
    • Anxiety and Depression

    For easy access to services, call: 1-833-935-3816

    More information


    • username is your Kuna School District
    • password is 8339353816


  • FindHelpIdaho.org

    Search and connect to support. Financial assistance, food pantries, medical care, and other free or reduced-cost help starts here.

    Health and Welfare 2-1-1 Idaho Careline

    The 2-1-1 Idaho CareLine is a free, statewide community information and referral service, and is a program of the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare. 
    Our comprehensive database includes programs that offer free or low-cost health and human services or social services. 
    Simply dial 2-1-1 or 800-926-2588 or text 898211 to be connected to a 2-1-1 community resource specialist Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. MST. 

    You can find resources in three ways.

    • Text 898211 to get information from a 2-1-1 community resource specialist.
    • Call 2-1-1 or 800-926-2588 to get information from a 2-1-1 community resource specialist.
    • Search online for available resources.

    ICSH Logo
    Help is Waiting - Call or Text - 988

    If you are struggling with a mental or emotional problem, having trouble with drugs or alcohol, or having family or relationship problems - reach out.
    Someone is always here for you on the other end of the line. 
    You can call for yourself, or someone you care about.


Has your family's housing changed?

  • If your family has experienced housing changes since the start of the year, your child(ren) may be eligible for support through the McKinney-Vento Assistant Act. Students who may qualify are those who lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence living in situations such as:

    • Doubled up with family or a friend
    • In a car, park, campground, public space, abandoned building, substandard housing or similar
    • In a motel or hotel
    • In a house or vehicle of any kind (including a camper) without running water, electricity or heat
    • In a shelter or transitional housing
    • Unaccompanied youth not living with a parent or legal guardian
    • Youth awaiting foster care (first 30 days in foster care)
    • Migratory children living in similar living conditions

    Please complete this form to determine if your family qualifies for additional resources:


  • Health Services
  • Safety
  • Community Services