Welcome to Initial Point High School
Initial Point is a strong community where students can be themselves in a safe and collaborative environment. We believe that learning happens best when it is driven by student interest, is engaging, and grounded in the real world.
- We believe in an engaging environment where everyone is empowered to be curious and creative.
- We believe in creating a community where it is okay to not be okay.
- We believe in respect for others, oneself, and our environment.
- We believe in lifelong real world learning.
- We believe in learning from failure and celebrating success.
9 a.m. Monday, Nov. 14
Five of our schools are expected to be without power until 11:30 a.m.
Our students are safe and we have a plan to feed them. We plan to serve our students during this time. Parents are welcome to pick up their children if they want to do so.
Schools expected to be without power until 11:30 a.m. are:
- Indian Creek Elementary School
- Hubbard Elementary School
- Reed Elementary School
- Ross Elementary School
- Fremont Middle School
Schools with power include:
- Crimson Point Elementary
- Kuna Middle School
- Kuna High School
- Silver Trail Elementary School
- Swan Falls High School
- Initial Point High School
IPHS Back to School Newsletter
⚠️ APPLY FOR FREE OR REDUCED PRICE MEALS AT THIS LINK: https://www.kunaschools.org/Page/546
PowerSchool, our new student information system, is now available for Parents/Guardians to review and update their student's contact information.
Go to https://www.kunaschools.org/powerschoolresources for more detailed information about getting started in PowerSchool.
Once you have updated your contacts, you will be able to see your student's schedules, bus routes, and more.
2022-23: Meal prices - Students will need to pay for breakfast & lunch. Review prices and find out how to apply for free or reduced-priced meals. Here: www.kunaschools.org/meal-prices