Once an application has been reviewed and considered complete by Human Resources, you will be eligible to interview for any position for which you are qualified.
We have a critical need for the following positions to support our schools and students:
All pay reflects starting wages with no experience. Individuals with experience will receive more per hour. All employees who work 30 hours or more per week are eligible for health benefits and the State of Idaho retirement pension (PERSI).
- Substitute Teachers APPLY TO BE A SUBSTITUTE
- Bus Drivers APPLY TO BE A BUS DRIVER
- Bus Aide APPLY TO BE A BUS AIDE
- Food servers APPLY TO BE A SERVER
- Cooks APPLY TO BE A COOK
- Substitute Nurses APPLY TO BE A SUBSTITUTE NURSE
- Health Aide APPLY TO BE A HEALTH AIDE
- Custodians and Grounds Crew APPLY FOR CUSTODIAL TEAM
If you want to help with field trips or in the classroom, please fill out a Volunteers application