LIVE ~ PLAY ~ WORK
Join our KSD Family!
NOTE: You can sign up to receive weekly job notifications.
- Once an application has been reviewed and considered complete by Human Resources, you will be eligible to interview for any position for which you are qualified.
- All pay reflects starting wages with no experience. Individuals with experience doing the same job they are applying for in a school will receive more per hour. All employees who work 30 hours or more per week are eligible for health benefits and the State of Idaho retirement pension (PERSI).
If you want to help with field trips or in the classroom, please fill out a Volunteer application
What to expect in your INTERVIEW
- Review the job description - You may want to print it out and begin underlining specific skills the employer is looking for. Think about examples from your past and current work that align with these requirements.
- Prepare questions - Interviews are a two-way street. Employers expect you to ask questions: They want to know that you’re thinking seriously about what it would be like to work there.
- Dress appropriately - we encourage "Business Casual Attire"
- Bring resumes, references, a notebook and a pen
- Plan to arrive 10–15 minutes early
- Make a first great impression - Don’t forget the little things—shine your shoes, make sure your nails are clean and tidy, and check your clothes for holes, stains, pet hair and loose threads. And remember to smile.
EXPLORE OUR COMMUNITY!