Kindergarten Registration 2022-23
We're excited to welcome our incoming kindergartners and their parents as we prepare for that important first day of school - Aug. 25, 2022!
Who's eligible for kindergarten in 2022-23?
In Idaho, children must be age 5 on or before Sept. 1 to be eligible for kindergarten. Kindergarten in our district is full day every day.
What should parents do now?
- Please register your child now using the information on this page.
- Mark your calendar for the Kindergarten Open House on April 20. Details will be on each elementary school's website.
- Keep reading with your child and doing fun learning activities to get ready for the big day!
What documents do you need to provide for incoming kindergartners?
Families of all incoming kindergartners will need to provide the following to their child's school:
- An original or certified copy of your child's birth certificate
- Immunization records with proof of required immunizations
- Proof of address (phone bill, utility bill or signed rental agreement)
- previous school transcript or most recent report card (if any)
- Legal documentation specifying custody agreements (when appropriate)
What if we live in a neighboring school district but want to enroll our kindergartner in Kuna School District?
If you don't live in the district, you can apply through the open enrollment process. Apply by April 30.
NEW-TO-KUNA FAMILIES ENROLLING A KINDERGARTNER