🚧 HOW TO ACCESS DISTRICT OFFICE DURING CONSTRUCTION 🚧
➡️ 2022-23 BACK TO SCHOOL INFO
- SUPPLY LISTS
- FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL - Students Thursday, Aug. 25. Full calendar here.
- TEACHERS FIRST DAY - Monday, Aug. 22. Full calendar here.
- BELL SCHEDULE
- NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION - Complete online registration first, finalize at school in August.
- OPTIONAL CHILDHOOD & ADOLESCENT IMMUNIZATION CLINIC - 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 18, hosted at Kuna High School. Central District Health accepts most insurance, Medicaid, and offers a sliding fee payment scale. No child will be denied routine immunizations due to inability to pay. Parents permission required.
- WHAT SCHOOL SERVES MY ADDRESS? Use our school locator.
- SCHOOL MEALS! Students will pay for meals in 2022-23.
- Breakfast for All Students - $2
- Lunch Elementary Students - $2.75
- Lunch Secondary Students - $3.00
- Parents may apply for free or reduced-priced meals starting in mid-August. Learn more here.
- OPEN HOUSES - These are being finalized. Please check school websites, too!
- All Elementary Schools - Tuesday Aug. 23 4 to 6 p.m.
- Both MIddle Schools - Tuesday, Aug. 23 5 to 7 p.m.
🛍️ FOOD PANTRY OPEN - from 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesdays and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m Thursdays Community Resource Center at Ross Elementary School. Need another time? Call the Center weekdays at 208 472-9736.
August 18, 2022
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM Optional Back-to-School Immunization Clinic
August 22, 2022
August 23, 2022
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM All Elementary Schools Open House Back to School Night
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM All middle schools open house Back to School Night
August 25, 2022
September 5, 2022
September 8, 2022
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Community Study Circle - School Building Needs (Capital Plan)