Skip to main content

Student & Family Supports Home

Student and Family Assistance Program (SFAP)


No cost to you and strictly confidential!

The Student and Family Assistance Program(SFAP) is a free and confidential resource designed to provide short-term and solution-focused assistance to students and their families.BPA Health  

  • Academic pressures
  • Family issues and conflicts
  • Alcohol and drug issues
  • Anxiety and Depression

For easy access to services, call: 1-833-935-3816

More information

Student and Family Assistance Program(SFAP)  

  • username is your Kuna School District
  • password is 8339353816

Find Help Idaho

Find Help Idaho

Search and connect to support. Financial assistance, food pantries, medical care, and other free or reduced-cost help starts here.

211 Idaho CareLine

The 2-1-1 Idaho CareLine is a free, statewide community information and referral service, and is a program of the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare. 
Our comprehensive database includes programs that offer free or low-cost health and human services or social services. 
Simply dial 2-1-1 or 800-926-2588 or text 898211 to be connected to a 2-1-1 community resource specialist Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. MST. 

You can find resources in three ways.

  • Text 898211 to get information from a 2-1-1 community resource specialist.
  • Call 2-1-1 or 800-926-2588 to get information from a 2-1-1 community resource specialist.
  • Search online for available resources.

Idaho Crisis & Suicide Hotline
Help is Waiting - Call or Text - 988

If you are struggling with a mental or emotional problem, having trouble with drugs or alcohol, or having family or relationship problems - reach out.
Someone is always here for you on the other end of the line.  You can call for yourself, or someone you care about.


Has your family's housing changed?

If your family has experienced housing changes since the start of the year, your child(ren) may be eligible for support through the McKinney-Vento Assistant Act. Students who may qualify are those who lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence living in situations such as:

  • Doubled up with family or a friend
  • In a car, park, campground, public space, abandoned building, substandard housing or similar
  • In a motel or hotel
  • In a house or vehicle of any kind (including a camper) without running water, electricity or heat
  • In a shelter or transitional housing
  • Unaccompanied youth not living with a parent or legal guardian
  • Youth awaiting foster care (first 30 days in foster care)
  • Migratory children living in similar living conditions

Please complete this form to determine if your family qualifies for additional resources: